aZo Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aZo q3a a/w 1.16n clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pills vs aZo

Go down 
+10
Politix
Star
Core
noghost?
Dicked
bk
dEVA
Fenix
Xman
tool
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tool

tool

Male
Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2009-03-15

pills vs aZo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:51 am

if pills has such a problem with my server, then why hasn't anyone else bothered to come tell me?
Back to top Go down
Dicked

Male
Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:03 am

because only noghost and maybe click have a problem with others clans servers LOL
Back to top Go down
noghost?

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:47 pm

lol, i dont even know how to respond, the mental capacity of you 3 combined hurts my head. i think i feel dumber after reading your posts
Back to top Go down
Dicked

Male

PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:56 pm

maybe u should realise everyone is not dumb, but simply that you are
Back to top Go down
noghost?

PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:08 pm

typical 1.16, not a clue =]
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:37 pm

if I'm not mistaken, you're in 1.16 as well
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Core

Male
Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:34 pm

noghost? wrote:
typical 1.16, not a clue =]

You always say shit like this, .32 is so much better... etc. but i see you playing .16 alot, and all you do is bitch about it. so go to .32 and leave us alone ffs.
Back to top Go down
Dicked

Male

PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:44 pm

totaly agreed.. stfu with ur 1.32... u are in a 1.16 clan forums and u are here only to bitch and u find anything to bitch on.. u are seriously a damn fuckin asshole.

so gtfo now fucktard
Back to top Go down
Politix

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:21 am

yeah fuck off noghost, if u want .16 to die so much do us all a favour and leave
Back to top Go down
noghost?

PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:15 am

people have skill in 1.32, its more fun playing against the nubs in 1.16 =], keep on talkin nicked, you probably would still be a respected player had you shut up a long time ago. you can swear at me and get pissed, we know you just try and take attention off you =] you started this whole thing by saying pills in private decided not to scrim on other servers, which was half true, no shit they dont have sv_pure to 1, what do you think a lot of hacks do? first they bypass sv_pure then they can run client side stuff, makes it a lot easier if pure is already off. dont get pissed at me cause you failed misserably, dropped, got kicked out of a respectable clan, then get busted for hacking again LOL, and claim its your cousin, always changing storys, pls dude, its a wonder someone half intelligent like tool wouldnt see threw the bs, although lucky for you the pills forum is private and not everyone can judge the things you wrote.
Back to top Go down
Dicked

Male

PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:38 am

oh is it to make up stories based on ur own opinions? do u know anything about me Mr.noghost?

NO, you come from 1.32 we know nothing about u, u are probably here because u hacked on 1.32 so u are banned by punkbuster

also, u are hacking, u got banned from eM ctf for hacking we all know u use something and its obvious, so dont try to call me a hacker cause u are the one getting banned, cause nobody is kicking or banning me as far as i know cause people know me and trust me. i never have been suspected and never i have hacked. im here for a long time and peolpe know me, can u say same about u?

i dont have to claim its my cousin, he admited it was him. and what are u talking about changing storys? its always been the same, my cousin hacked last year, i gave him a chance and let him play again, another demo came out on him, i think he was hacking on it, i locked his account and he can't play quake since. end of story.

''respectable clan''... over 25% of ur clan tried at least 1 hack in the past and some did admit it and leaders are just ''its cool just dont use it always'' ROFL thats hilarious... ur leaders dont even care if ur clan members use or try hacks.. its ridiculous.

im agree its easier to hack in unpure server, but u actualy came here to cry on our server.. and its pure.. so stfu about unpure cause it was the point u came here for. u came here to cry on ours cfgs and not on others server. u failed.

and stop bring ur 1.32 stuff here.. we are in 1.16 so its useless to post about peolpe are better and would shut me up, who acres? we dont know them so we dont give a fuck, u will need to realise 1.32 is another community, it has nothing to do with peeps playing 1.16, u gotta realise we dont give a damn fuck about the fact u played 1.32.

u are here to only start something u cant finish.
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:00 am

noghost? wrote:
people have skill in 1.32, its more fun playing against the nubs in 1.16 =]

um..you have yet to scrim us. Besides, erebus is a .32 player, and I guarantee he will whoop your ass and say you're a disgrace to .32 players everywhere. Not just in skill, but in attitude

noghost? wrote:
you started this whole thing by saying pills in private decided not to scrim on other servers, which was half true, no shit they dont have sv_pure to 1, what do you think a lot of hacks do? first they bypass sv_pure then they can run client side stuff, makes it a lot easier if pure is already off.

once again, since apparently you can't read, they ARE set to sv_pure 1. The only reason they don't show up is because they aren't hosted by Maverick. Maverick's server-hosting service is the only service that shows the "Pure Server" underneath the server name. If you noticed that, or if you knew anything about servers, you would not have just proved you know nothing about anything.

noghost? wrote:
dont get pissed at me cause you failed misserably, dropped, got kicked out of a respectable clan, then get busted for hacking again LOL, and claim its your cousin, always changing storys, pls dude, its a wonder someone half intelligent like tool wouldnt see threw the bs, although lucky for you the pills forum is private and not everyone can judge the things you wrote.

First off, I'm glad he got kicked from pills. Now he can rape your pathetic clan as much as he wants. Secondly, respectable? You aren't exactly showing us the "respectable" part of pills. As a member, you represent what pills is. AZO is a respectable clan, but not when some clan, who, just because their server is popular, thinks they are top-shit even when a new clan like us beats them in BOTH servers and still complains about our server. I don't think it's the settings buddy. Thirdly, semi-intelligent? You haven't exactly proved your point yet. I, on the other hand, have defended our clan, server, and members to the best of my ability. Your argument is the same in every post. "We are the standard". There is NO standard. It's a game! If you honestly believe that your clan, which you just got into roughly a month ago, is the standard for a 10 year-old game, then you should reevalute your attitude towards life.

Now then, if you're done throwing a pissy-fit and claiming we hack or that our server is bullshit, go back to your forum, apologze for representing cobra's clan so independently and unintelligently, and take a vacation. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:48 pm

continuing with our scrimmage versus pills

pills vs aZo - Page 2 Pills6

gg Smile
Back to top Go down
Xman

Xman

Number of posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:17 pm

gg. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trust

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:00 pm

IM MAYBE LATER

BUT FUCK YOU NOGHOST BIATCH
Back to top Go down
trust

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:01 pm

IM MAYBE LATER

BUT FUCK YOU NOGHOST BIATCH

pills vs aZo - Page 2 744727 pills vs aZo - Page 2 744727 pills vs aZo - Page 2 744727 Stewie! Stewie! Stewie! pills vs aZo - Page 2 744727 pills vs aZo - Page 2 744727 pills vs aZo - Page 2 744727 pills vs aZo - Page 2 71185 pills vs aZo - Page 2 71185 pills vs aZo - Page 2 71185 pills vs aZo - Page 2 71185 pills vs aZo - Page 2 71185 pills vs aZo - Page 2 166706 pills vs aZo - Page 2 166706 pills vs aZo - Page 2 166706
Back to top Go down
crunk

Female
Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:04 pm

CALM DOWN
Back to top Go down
dEVA

dEVA

Male
Number of posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:14 pm

lol the little bonsai tree has a lot of anger packed within him
no wonder he keeps exploding Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:36 pm

lol tool, your Cfg sucks.. either that or you forgot to turn the monitor-brightness up lol! gg
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xsvkaze
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:28 pm

I still beat you with it don't I? Wink
Back to top Go down
Dicked

Male

PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:18 pm

pills vs aZo - Page 2 Vspills2

kins will post the other
Back to top Go down
Kinsler

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:21 pm

Yeah
Here it is
pills vs aZo - Page 2 912bd9a0beef7c38798c812fd08dba5f1eb3c55b
Back to top Go down
Xman

Xman

Number of posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:48 pm

oo. gg guys. :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pills vs aZo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aZo Clan Forum :: Scrim Records Hall-
Jump to: