aZo Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aZo q3a a/w 1.16n clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Your Historys :O

Go down 
+3
tool
Core
bk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bk

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Post Your Historys :O Empty
PostSubject: Post Your Historys :O   Post Your Historys :O I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Ok I use to have one somewhere, but it wasn't updated so I am going to update my noob history Very Happy

Post Yours too!

/edit/ cant find mine so ill remake it later :<

POST YOURS ANYWAY
Back to top Go down
http://www.q3te.tk
Core
Admin
Core

Male
Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Historys :O   Post Your Historys :O I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:26 pm

im currently writing mine and im at 2 pages already >.<

xD
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male
Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Historys :O   Post Your Historys :O I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:57 am

so where's them 2 pages boy? Wink

Well mine is pretty long. So I'll just do it in a nutshell.

Well I started 5 years ago (6 years in June) by playing regular tdm like we play now. Of course it was very different back then, and there were a lot of damn good players and clans. I never joined any of course because these were all guys that were better than pills and number and people like that. But I did play with them and I started playing quake more and more. Eventually, after about a year and a half, I switched over to ctf. I didn't really like the ictf, because you die in one hit...and that's gay. A/W CTF was where it was at. So I played that for about 6 months until I went back to A/W TDM. Then a couple years ago I started getting into railfreeze because I took a little trip to dallas*paradise and liked the ownage I was delivering. A few months later I met Shadow (Core) and he invited me to be in his clan -sR-. We grew the clan and after about 3 months I didn't really like the direction is was headed (mainly because it was so disorganized..thanks to fatal Razz) so I applied for WsK. I got in after about 2 months and I stayed there until I quit quake 5 months later. I came back last summer and reapplied for WsK and got in within a few weeks or so. But as all good things come to an end, mario and ba001 both left, leaving NooB in charge. There was then a whole big drama issue (caused by sykes and myself) that led to the "Great Purge" of WsK when 5 or 6 members left, most of which applied for pWp. After 4 months in pWp I quit to make my own clan .sys. That lasted only a month before I joined -Lw-, which only lasted a month as well. So I came back to pWp and in that time I created aZo, which is where I am now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dicked

Male
Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Historys :O   Post Your Historys :O I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:51 am

mine is simple:

i started in august 2004 to play, after a fews months, i wanted to join WWR, TDM slow rail. pumpkin, leader of WWR, wanted me in because he saw potential in me and i was really active. the coleader and a couple of members didnt want me in because i was a real noob. pumpkin decided to take me as a member anyway. so dis(co leader), anioms and more members left the clan because of me. after pumpkin was pissed and he decided to kick me. after a week, he took me back. i kept playing with the clan and i was palying 1v1, 3 months later i was beating dis and anioms in 1v1 xga server. so pumpkin was right, i had potential and i started to own more and more. after i went to ctf and 1.32 with WWR, while we were in 1.32, i joined o2k( a/w clan) where i started to play a/w. we came back to tdm/ctf fastrail in 1.16. after WWR died, i joined GD, but pumpkin made WWR back 2 months later and i rejoined. WWR started to grow up more and more we started to get good members and we were good in TDM. then koko was caught hacking and pumpkin didnt want to kick him so i left the clan. i joined eRa, i got kicked cause my cousin saw private section. i joined g0d where i was really having fun. i liked to play with them, but then it started to be inactive because oldskool kicked everyone LOL so i joined syn where i liked it alot because we were playing slow and fast rail!! Very Happy then syn died i came back in g0d but it was inactive so i joined [i]. then my cousin admited hacking so i got kicked out of [i] and now im trying to join pWp because i beleive they are somehow like WWR!!

thats it
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Historys :O   Post Your Historys :O I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:32 pm

tool wrote:
so I applied for WsK. I got in after about 2 months and I stayed there until I quit quake 5 months later. I came back last summer and reapplied for WsK and got in within a few weeks or so. But as all good things come to an end, mario and ba001 both left, leaving NooB in charge.

I was hanging around in WsK at around the time before ba0 left. When I played with them. he was still playing :/.
It was a good clan to hang out with and talk to. Then all these noobs started to post to join, who i had never met before, including yourself at the time. But then that was also around the time that # started and i wasnt playing in papas server much and lost touch with everyone.

good times tho.
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Core

Male

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Historys :O   Post Your Historys :O I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:02 pm

ah! knew i forgot a topic lol

Core wrote:
My Quake 3 Arena History

I truly can’t remember the day I first started to play Quake.

All I know is, I was young, REALLY young, and my dad let me play so I wouldn’t bother him at work. I quickly learned that grenades owned, rockets owned, and everything else was shit. I remember the first time I beat the game, I was 6 years old, and I was so proud of myself I cannot describe it in words. A 6 year old kid just beat a game designed to keep adults busy for months.

Not too long after, we bought another game, Quake 2. I really, really, REALLY loved this game more than the first one, better looking graphics, cooler weapons, better everything! I was pretty good too, I could beat my dad every once in a while but every time I did it felt like I accomplished something special. My dad installed a mod called “CTF” Capture the Flag. I was intrigued and watched him and his friends play it in a LAN party. A hook that could grab things and pull you! I was amazed, I quickly learned the purpose of the game and what to do. LMCTF was the mod he used, and to this day I recall spending hours just looking around the maps in awe.

2 years later, my dad purchased yet another game, but we needed to upgrade our pc first. Well, we came to that conclusion when we popped the CD in and it didn’t run. This game was of course, Quake 3 Arena. I was really sad when I saw there was not really any single player. Immediately I disregarded the game as lame and a failure. A few days later I caught my dad playing a match versus real people over the internet. Once again, I was intrigued at how people could face each other when they weren’t directly connected to each other. Soon, I learned how to connect to a server and play. It was fun, I never won but I had a good time playing.

After moving and having to readjust my life a bit, I stumbled upon the game once again, this time however, I was determined to do good, and play more to own than for fun. I was fruitless in success, I got demolished and lost hope in the game. Soon after, my dad received a beta test invite from ID software for Quake 3 Team Arena. Once again, I tried to do good and failed. Once again I quit the game.
I began to play again in the computer lab with my friends during passing time. Of course, with me having previous experience, I dominated. This went on for a short while, then I was asked by my friend aSyLuM (hes meh cuz) to get back into it fully, he told me that he was in a clan and that I should try to join. I told him I quit that game and didn’t want to get back into it, but he gave me a disc and I installed it on my recently purchased laptop. Only to get hooked once again…

For those that don’t know, aSyLuM used to go by “The Law” or “Lawly”. He was a member of *pWp*. He linked me to the site, set up my X-fire, and we began to play a little bit together. Eventually with enough persuasion and time, I posted for *pWp*. Shortly after, he X-fired me about something… (I will not reveal any of this due to respect I have for him and his privacy) Long story short, he got thrown out of *pWp* and told me that I should cancel my application. I did so, and not too long later, he consulted me about creating a clan. That idea came into being when we made –sR-.

-sR- was probably the best and worst thing to happen to me in all my Quaking history. I got the position of Leader due to the fact I helped pay for the server and I wasn’t a complete fool. We got a few guys together, scrimmed a few clans, then long story short, collapsed from the inside. However, the main members of that clan were aSyLuM, Devil (Kraze), Firebird (Wrath), Tool, and myself. I can easily say we were the noobiest clan ever. We poorly ran recruiting, we sucked at teamwork, we sucked at scrims, hell we sucked at site management! After that collapsed, I quit Quake again, and told myself I wouldn’t come back again.

August 2008, I was playing a game of CoD:4 MW on my Xbox 360 when I got the 3 red rings, pissed, I got upset and just left it there. Went on my computer and played some Halo to blow off some steam. Later that night, my thoughts drifted to Quake 3. I looked through my hard drive and found it, the .EXE staring me in the face. I unbound my old tags, and went in the game as Shad0w, forgoing my regular name, and adding the 0 because that’s how many kills I expected to get. Playing a quick game in Dallas NoGhost Paradise, I saw the fact that *pWp* had control of the server. In my downtime, I had occasionally checked in on the site to see how people reacted to my friend’s mishap. As I played more, the more I wanted to post. But, I saw that Nemesis was posting to join, now, I won’t reveal anything about the collapse of –sR-, but let’s just say he did his part too. Immediately discouraged, I got off the site, and played a public match. As I got killed, a familiar name popped up. .WsK|tool joined the server, and my jaw dropped. Immediately I disconnected, re-installed X-fire, made a new name, and added him to my friends list. (I have a good memory ok? -.-) He accepted and we talked and talked. In the end, I told him about my conflict with *pWp* and he told me to post for .WsK|. Eventually I was persuaded and proceeded to post for the clan. They seemed like a nice group of people. So I crossed my fingers and hoped I didn’t make a mistake.

It took about, 2 weeks for me to get full in .WsK| I truly don’t know why the hell they accepted me so fast, but I must have done something right. After a month or so, Detox and Noob among others, started the “UrA” site and spiel. I posted a comment in *pWp* forums calling Detox ignorant for going after Merky. Shortly after, I checked on the .WsK| website and discovered a post in private titled, simply “Shadow”. The contents of which, .WsK|Noob proceeded to bitch about me not having my clanmates’ backs. Infuriated, I retaliated. In all, we both got bitter and I quit. So I looked to the clan that originally I wanted to join. The clan that I always wanted to join. *pWp*

My *pWp* application phase was probably one of the most fun times for me ever playing Quake 3 Arena. No matter how horrible I did in a scrim, no matter how bad of screenshots I posted, all I ever received was positive reinforcement. My application was open for only 1 week, looking back, that was one of the longest weeks ever! In a week I gained my T, and in a week, I felt valued. Shortly after, I was promoted to full member, and was honored more than I can put into words.

To this day, I love my family in *pWp* with all my heart. *pWp* truly is my home. However, if the time comes and I have to move on, remember I will always have this clan in my heart. Leading this clan has been one of the most rewarding and most beneficial experiences in my life. A few last words before I end this little history lesson.

Firstly: the bind no u was originally done by SKILLZ. Also my Indeed bind came from him as well. <3 ya pal ;D

Secondly: Tool is the most frustrating person I have ever talked to, he has left me in clans 3 times now! But he’s still my best friend (on Quake)

Thirdly: T@D is my mentor, Sync is my big brother, Tool is my twin, Xman is my little brother, and Phobos is just my homey XD Wena Phobos! :bye:

Lastly: I’d like to thank every person I have ever met, played with, or talked to in Quake 3 for making me the person and player I am, even those hacking assholes that pissed me off I appreciate them forcing me to take action on them and make me smarter and a better player. Every single one of them has made my history with this game what it is. <3 pz. and GG all. Smile
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Historys :O   Post Your Historys :O I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:39 pm

but you love me
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Core

Male

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Historys :O   Post Your Historys :O I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:52 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Xman

Xman

Number of posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Historys :O   Post Your Historys :O I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:14 pm

and me. <3.
Back to top Go down
crunk

Female
Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Historys :O   Post Your Historys :O I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:28 pm

not me? Mad
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Historys :O   Post Your Historys :O I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:16 pm

post your histories bitches
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Historys :O   Post Your Historys :O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Your Historys :O
Page 1 of 1