aZo Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aZo q3a a/w 1.16n clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pills vs aZo

Go down 
+10
Politix
Star
Core
noghost?
Dicked
bk
dEVA
Fenix
Xman
tool
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tool

tool

Male
Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2009-03-15

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:16 am

pills vs aZo Pills1
their server

pills vs aZo Pills2
our server

ggs erebuz and tyrant Smile
Back to top Go down
Xman

Xman

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2009-03-16

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:26 pm

great games guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

Number of posts : 320

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:09 pm

xtreme wrote:
great games guys. Smile
cheers
Back to top Go down
dEVA

dEVA

Male
Number of posts : 144

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:48 pm

god damnit ...
whoz cfg is that O_- id go blind playing with that -_-
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:00 pm

it's mine...and I HATE dark cfgs. I rape when it's bright. :>
Back to top Go down
bk

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-29

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:42 am

ggs

is pill clan the best or |*| or someone else? xD just wondering becxause i dont know any a/w clans O.O
Back to top Go down
http://www.q3te.tk
tool

tool

Male

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:22 pm

|*| is just as noob as we are compared to pills. No one is really dominate, but I'd say #number. rapes everyone most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Dicked

Male
Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-04-14

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:13 pm

pills vs aZo Vspills1

fenix will post the other one
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:17 pm

If I played I would have nicked's score and he would've had fenix's score
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:23 pm

pills vs aZo Vspills
fu my fps in overkill was of 20-60 -.-
so gtfo Razz lol
but we'll see next time Very Happy
gg's and nicked was grouning me Sad
Back to top Go down
Dicked

Male

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:59 pm

sometimes u need to get pushed a lil bit by others to get better...

pression is good to get better
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:25 pm

I know lol
Very Happy
thanks to make me better and excuse me, next time I'll play, my fps will be 125 Very Happy
and I'll own pills Razz
Back to top Go down
Xman

Xman

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:28 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:36 pm

pills vs aZo Pills3

pills vs aZo Pills4

We decided to go retro tags Razz

2 more epic wins by erebucks. Those games were good except for the whining about our server by pills....again.
Back to top Go down
Xman

Xman

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:35 am

alien gg.
Back to top Go down
Dicked

Male

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:30 pm

LOLLLLLLLL I WAS IN PILLS AND IN PRIVATE THEY SAID: DONT SCRIM OTHERS CLANS BECAUSE THEIR CFGS SUCK LOL THX TO CLICK
Back to top Go down
noghost?

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-28

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:59 pm

yah we are the standard when it comes to a/w #s and > certainly are fuckd, so we wolnt play there, azo i guess no good either
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:52 pm

um, who are you to define a "standard"? The standard is personal preference. I see just as many people play in > as does in pills. And just because you're not used to our server doesn't make yours better. I'm used to my server and I think your server sucks. Does that mean mine is better? No. It just means I'm more comfortable with my settings just as you are with yours. I know it's a scary thought, but, there are multiple clans who have servers other than pills. You WILL have to scrim in those servers, so don't bitch about it. Now stop arguing about pointless shit after this please.

pills vs aZo Pills5

gg. Core has the other ss
Back to top Go down
Xman

Xman

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:02 pm

gg Very Happy
Back to top Go down
noghost?

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:06 pm

nah i wolnt scrim in those servers, cause > and numbers arent pure...., and no delag on >, |*| no self damage(rofl) and i wish so many people didnt play in our server 10v10 is kinda annoying. so yah our server is better =] and the most people play there so its the standard, only thing thats off on our server is speed, and no one complains about it, not sure what you dont like about the way the game is supposed to be played
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:09 am

noghost? wrote:
nah i wolnt scrim in those servers, cause > and numbers arent pure....

rofl..those ARE pure. I've witnessed drops from them. They are just on a different server host that doesn't say "Pure Server" in between the map and cfg name. If they aren't pure, what's to stop you from downloading hacks and playing in there? Smile

noghost? wrote:
and no delag on >, |*| no self damage(rofl)

once again, those are the CLAN'S preferences, not yours. Do they really care if you, one single player in the entire community, doesn't play in their server? No. I don't care if you don't play in our server, but when we scrim in your server it's only fair to do the same amount of matches in ours, no matter how gay or noobish you think the server is.

noghost? wrote:
and i wish so many people didnt play in our server 10v10 is kinda annoying.

such a pity that your server actually gets used on a regular basis huh?

noghost? wrote:
so yah our server is better =]

your opinion

noghost? wrote:
and the most people play there so its the standard, only thing thats off on our server is speed, and no one complains about it, not sure what you dont like about the way the game is supposed to be played

of course the most people play there, because it's like the dallas server of a/w. But does that automatically make it the standard? No. Just because lots of people play there doesn't mean it's better than any other cfg. it just means that they like the settings and prefer to play there. You say our server isn't a standard as well? A standard is defined as an average or normal requirement, quality, quantity, level, grade, etc., that can be used in comparison. If I'm not mistaken, our server is almost like yours except for melttime, speed, and ammo. Everything else that actually matters, like selfdamage and delag, are coexisting in both our servers. When you say our server is crappy, then you're saying the same about your own. It's because everyone knows your server. That is why it's popular. I dare you to close your server for a week and tell people you moved to our server. I guarantee we'll get about the same amount of players.
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Core

Male
Number of posts : 236

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:23 am

back on topic...
pills vs aZo Quake32009-04-2721-14-48-48
pills vs aZo Quake32009-04-2720-59-38-46
gg's
i hate overkill lol
Back to top Go down
noghost?

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:24 am

good thing its not up to you, and somehow a bunch of reasonable thinking people in my clan decided not to scrim these places, i dont care where you guys scrim, thats exactly the reason tool, we dont think they people hack there, but we dont trust there is much stopping them from doing so, half our clan pings too high to play at >, no self damage really changes upclose fighting and rocket jumps, id rather not have to always be looking up to rape =] , besides using no self damage in arena is considered newb. you have to know when to use rocket jump, its an advantage to rj, and also a disadvantage. once again i said people have a prob with your server, i never said with what or i did. but as for azo you are gonna have to scrim us(with me in) in our server, just incase axel trys to play =]
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-03-30

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:27 am

Noghost, way to represent the pills name.

Don't think anyone would be too happy seeing you here shooting your mouth off.
Just accept the game. There are many different servers with different settings.

Quit scrimming if you hate the other servers. Because no one wants to play in the pills server all day. And none wants to see you whine.
Back to top Go down
Dicked

Male

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:03 am

its been over a month i tell everyone he is a bitch and keep complain but everyone on pills forums keep shooting i am a bitch so fuck off!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pills vs aZo Empty
PostSubject: Re: pills vs aZo   pills vs aZo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pills vs aZo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aZo Clan Forum :: Scrim Records Hall-
Jump to: