aZo Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aZo q3a a/w 1.16n clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there anything you hate about yourself?

Go down 
+11
maX!ma
$ke7ch
titan
KraZe
dan1eL
kyzer
dEVA
Angel
Core
tool
crunk
15 posters
AuthorMessage
crunk

Female
Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Is there anything you hate about yourself? Empty
PostSubject: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:20 am

Discuss.

I hate that I'm really sensitive. I always overreact to many things. For example, if someone said something mean to me, I'd feel really sad really easily.
I also hate the face I make when I laugh. I look like a fucking demented Asian monkey. >_>
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male
Number of posts : 766

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:27 am

I hate how I can be so naive to other people. I always claim that I'm a good friend and most of the time I help people out with their problems, which I do. But it seems I tend to ignore them as well...if that makes sense XD
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Core

Male
Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:08 am

tool wrote:
I hate how I can be so naive to other people. I always claim that I'm a good friend and most of the time I help people out with their problems, which I do. But it seems I tend to ignore them as well...if that makes sense XD

Thats because you get lost in your own little world and like it too much so you ignore the people that put up with you. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Angel

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:42 am

BLUSHING! ugh.. i hate how easily i blush.. and how noticable it is T.T
Back to top Go down
dEVA

dEVA

Male
Number of posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:03 am

i hate how lazy ive become within the last year.
luckly my metabolizm is good and i dont get fat
but i need to work out !
Back to top Go down
kyzer

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:05 am

honoustly, im to agresive.
whenever i lose a scrim, suck in a scrim. ( like these 2 days happening to me )
im really pissed the fuck off. also this will effect how i am in RL for some reason. ( altough i still know its jus a game )
and cuz im to agresive in RL. most bad things happen, what i dont want to happen.
hope i dont have to give examples =]

ps. good topic btw, nice tought.
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:47 am

Shad0w wrote:
tool wrote:

Thats because you get lost in your own little world and like it too much so you ignore the people that put up with you. Shocked

because my "little world" consists of tool, hot cheetos, and rebecca Razz
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Core

Male
Number of posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:32 pm

well we are similar because mine consists of tool, rush, apc, kailey, and zebra cakes.

my world owns yours XD
Back to top Go down
dan1eL

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:49 pm

I hate when the anger dominates me. When something pisses me off i can't stop my anger and i do/say many things that people take them as an offense. I've had many problems with friends, girlfriend and even family cause of that..
Back to top Go down
KraZe

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:38 am

i hate how much self control i have....like i understand that its a good thing to have self control but i feel i have too much....so therefore if some guy deserves to be knocked teh fuck out for like spittin in a girls face....which happened a few days ago....i caint seem to make myself beat the shit outta them....i kno they deserve it but all i can do is cock back and nothin after that happens....i hate it....and also like i hate how nervous i get right before a competition for drill team...ive been doin it for about 4 years yet still git nervous at the same competitions when i know we have it in the bag....it blows....my hands git sweaty and i run the risk of messin up....ill post a vid of what i do here before too long for those who dont know what drill team is
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:06 am

I'm just like you on the self-control part. Last week these kids were yelling at girls out of the bus saying "show us your titties!" and they would call them bitches if they didn't. I wanted to punch every one of 'em. >.<
Back to top Go down
KraZe

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:08 am

eh it blows....
Back to top Go down
titan

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:46 pm

this is an emo topic..

I hate how i can't stop hacking emo
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:01 pm

lol, titan you have to quit the drugs
Back to top Go down
$ke7ch

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:13 am

Hmmmm. i hate my addiction to yummy food.

I'm healthy, I weigh 80kg's 155lbs(~approx.) and I'm 18. But i would rather go out and pay 20$ for a extremely delicious food, then cook at home for a few dollars of random junk i have. I'm a very fussy person when it comes to eating.
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:17 am

I'm not. Give me anything and it'll be gone in minutes >=] (except seafood D=)
Back to top Go down
maX!ma

maX!ma

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:53 pm

how do u not like seafood emo
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:17 pm

cause I don't? I dunno, my taste-buds won't allow it D=
Back to top Go down
Chakal

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:10 pm

i hate how its hard for me to get along with ppl... i have lots of friends and most of the time i just dont feel "enjoying" them.. when we hang out and someone talks to me i almost always fake sincerity, when someone says something funny i fake a laugh.. when someone talks to me i do everything to end the conversations the quickiest possible... i kinda do this involuntarialy.. pisses me off.. i hate this.. maybe its cuz im anti-social wich i hope im not.

i had some issues with friends and with a gf cuz of this.. i just fucking hate this shit
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:12 pm

*hugs chakal*...don't kill me! >.<
Back to top Go down
yeti_Squ!nTz

yeti_Squ!nTz

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:29 pm

i hate how awesome i am :>
Back to top Go down
Xman

Xman

Number of posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:06 am

i agree with squintz 100% (:
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:57 pm

aw man you took mine -.-
Back to top Go down
exhaust!

exhaust!

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:07 pm

i hate how nice i am to people, like in real life.

especially to my girlfriends, it lets them walk all over me.

at least i get laid?

OPTIMISM! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything you hate about yourself?   Is there anything you hate about yourself? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there anything you hate about yourself?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aZo Clan Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: