aZo Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aZo q3a a/w 1.16n clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i would like to join :p

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DnA

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-17

i would like to join :p Empty
PostSubject: i would like to join :p   i would like to join :p I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:22 pm

:>
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male
Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join :p   i would like to join :p I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:26 pm

post the required information Rolling Eyes

So you want to join one of the fastest-growing all-weapon clans to date? Well it's simple! You just have to have a desire to get better at playing the all-weapon gametype and you MUST be willing to play hard each and every scrim you are in. Other than that, just post a join topic with the following information and you will get in to absolute Zero absolutely fast ;D (as long as you're active!)

Quake Name:
Xfire:
Experience Playing A/W:
Years Playing Quake:
Hacking History:
A Few A/W Screenshots:
A little bit about yourself:
Do you agree to be committed to this clan and stay active while you're a member?

Same rules will follow after we think you're worthy of aZo. We will vote on your T and full when we think you're ready, so please don't continuously ask "when am I getting T?"

*SPECIAL NOTES*

We have an xfire clan that is for members only, so since you aren't allowed to be in it I suggest going to the memberlist and adding everyone's xfire.

Activity is a key role in getting in to absolute Zero. Site and server are your main sources of entry. Check the site frequently and make posts to show us you're committed to your interests of joining. If no one is playing in our server then play in another server and take ss's for your finished games and post them in your join topic. You have to take the initiative to keep your activity up and play with us when we play. It's not our job to babysit you to make sure you get in.

Also, keep in mind that our server is not always populated. That doesn't mean don't play in it. Ask another member or two if they want to play and get a game going. The only way you will make it in this clan is if you show us what you're made of. Be on the lookout for people in our server and always try to request a practice with the clan if possible.

Thank you.

Best of luck to everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join :p   i would like to join :p I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:09 pm

uh... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Xman

Xman

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join :p   i would like to join :p I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:25 pm

Blaze wrote:
uh... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join :p   i would like to join :p I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:26 am

helluva an aplication there body
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join :p   i would like to join :p I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:29 am

please post the correct information...

Quake Name:
Xfire:
Experience Playing A/W:
Years Playing Quake:
Hacking History:
A Few A/W Screenshots:
A little bit about yourself:
Do you agree to be committed to this clan and stay active while you're a member?
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join :p   i would like to join :p I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:13 pm

I know you're active on our server, but you HAVE TO FILL OUT THIS INFORMATION. If you don't you aren't getting T. It's so simple.
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join :p   i would like to join :p I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:38 pm

ok, 2 reasons why I'm locking this tonight:

1. You've been on the site a bunch but STILL have yet to complete the application form. That shows me you aren't interested in joining.

2. You are a complete tag-stealer. Good thing I have logs to *pwp*zone* or I may have never found these:

i would like to join :p Dnatagsteal1-1
i would like to join :p Dnatagsteal12-1

I don't even know your real quake name or anything. Sorry, but after repeatedly tag-stealing other clans and other players' names, you cannot be trusted in my clan.

Thank you for applying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join :p   i would like to join :p I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i would like to join :p
Page 1 of 1